Cars are one of the most common mediums which is used for traveling. Everyone has a car to travel from one place to another. It not only provides you comfort but also saves your time. When it comes to having a car, one of the most important features one should take care of is safety. Some cars come with a 5-star safety rating. Those cars should only be preferred.
Safety is the most important feature of a car. People should not compromise with their lives and should prefer only the best cars with a 5-star safety rating that falls in their budget. You cannot afford to risk the life of your loved ones. Some of the safety features of cars one should consider are as follows:
- Automatic emergency braking: According to a survey, the collisions fall by 50% if your car has AEB.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This feature is used by the drivers on the long highway. If the car senses a potential collision, it will break heavily and tighten the seat belt.
- Blindspot detection
- Lane departure warning: It is a buzzing system that helps you to be in your lane.
- Safety exit assists: It warns you not to open the door when any vehicle is coming from behind.
- Facial recognition: It monitors the driver’s attention and warns if he/she is not paying attention.
The top 5-star safety rating hatchback cars are as follows:
- Honda Jazz: It comes with a good build structure and safety specification. It comes with specifications like Camera, standard Dual airbags, ABS with EBD and Rear Parking Sensor, etc. Body structure and pedestrian injury mitigation technology minimize the damage in case of collision.
- Volkswagon Golf: VW takes safety very seriously. When it comes to safety features, you can trust Volkswagon golf. It comes with standard Rear-View Camera System, an Intelligent Crash Response System, 35and a rigid safety cage. If fact, The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has given a 5-star rating to it in terms of safety.
- Chevrolet Sonic: chevrolet is one of the finest cars when it comes to safety. The most prominent safety features of the car are Brake Assist, 10 airbags, rear child security, Forward Collision Alert, Electronic brake force distribution, LED Daytime Running Lamps, Lane Departure Warning, LATCH system, seat belts, rear park assist, Electronic traction control, etc.
- Toyota Prius: Yet another preferred choice by customers, Toyota Prius has abundant safety features like Tire Pressure Monitor System, LATCH system, Vehicle Proximity Notification System, Engine immobilizer, Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Tire Pressure Monitor System, ETC. All these features make sure that you remain safe.
- Mazda Mazda3: It is one of the premium cars with features like Dynamic Stability Control, Advanced dual front airbags, 3-point safety belt system, Engine-immobilizer antitheft system, LATCH system, Child safety rear door locks, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Keyless remote panic button, etc.
- Volkswagen Golf GTI: It has an Intelligent Crash Response System with airbags, Automatic Post-Collision Braking System, 18″ alloy wheels with advanced grip, rearview camera system, etc. All these features make it a complete package. With excellent design and safety features, this is the car you can trust upon.
- Honda Civic: Along with having a great design, it does not compromise with safety. It comes with features like Dual front SRS airbags, side airbags, and side curtain airbags, Multi-view Reverse Camera, Electronic Parking Brake, Security Alarm &Immobilizer, Vehicle Stability Assist, etc.
- Honda Fit: The features like ABS with EBD and Rear Parking Sensor, airbags, motion control, Latch system, etc helps you to have maximum safety possible. It is a small and safe car for personal use.
All these are the premium hatchback cars which will not only provide you comfort but will also take care of your security. It makes you feel comfortable. Now you can travel on long routes without any fear. The thing that one must keep in mind that these features do not give you the option of driving carelessly. One should follow all the safety rules and regulations while driving. It is better to be slow and steady rather than hurrying and ending up into something dangerous. If you are looking for some safety cars, these options must be considered.