Owning a dirt bike can be a lot of fun. Whether you are hitting the trails, working on your bike or just enjoying the dirt biking community, there are plenty of reasons to love your dirt bike. If you want to take your ownership experience to the next level, you could consider upgrading your dirt bike. There are a lot of relatively easy and accessible mods that could really change your experience.
What Are the Best Overall Dirt Bike Boots?
One of the simplest ways to upgrade your experience doesn’t involve modifying your bike at all. Instead, you could change up your gear. For example, a new pair of dirt bike boots could help you have a more comfortable, safer and more enjoyable riding experience. Some of the best-rated dirt bike boots include the Gaerne SG-12, Gaerne GX-1 and Alpinestars Tech 7. There are dirt bike boots for every style and budget. However, it is often worth spending a little more on a high-quality pair because they are usually more durable.
Great Upgrades for Your Dirk Bike
Of course, if you want a major boost to your riding experience, you should consider modifying your bike. The following are a few of the best ways you can upgrade this year:
- New Exhaust: Changing the exhaust can help you experience a noticeable performance boost. With the right exhaust system, you can improve exhaust flow and scavenging to improve engine performance. Plus, many aftermarket exhausts are lighter than OEM.
- Improved Suspension: Your suspension has a big impact on your ride quality. With a stiffer suspension, you can get more speed and handling. However, a softer suspension can help you take on bumpy trails. Finding the right dirt bike suspension kits for your needs can be a big help.
- Upgraded Sprocket/Chain: Changing the sprocket is one of the easiest ways to improve your bike’s performance. With a larger or smaller sprocket, you can change bottom-end and top-end performance. Plus, an improved O-ring or X-ring chain will offer more durability.
- Clutch Replacement: Your clutch needs to be replaced from time to time. Some aftermarket clutches can offer a sportier riding experience. This is a great way to get more control and faster shifts.
- Motocross Tires: Given that your bike rides on its tires, it is probably no surprise that upgrading them can make a big difference. In particular, you may want to switch to motocross tires. These tires are designed to offer better performance in racing settings.
All the above upgrades are relatively simple but can offer a noticeable boost to your riding experience. Explore some of your options to see which ones will be the right fit for your needs.
Order Your Dirt Bike Upgrades Today
Modifying your dirt bike may seem like an intimidating proposition at first. However, with the right parts and a little patience, it is surprisingly easy. In fact, you can likely make many modifications in your garage or driveway with basic hand tools and some parts from your favorite online retailer. By the next time you go out on the trail, you could have an upgraded bike. Place an order today.