Nowadays, technology very vast and growing day to day. Electric bikes or scooters are light, nimble and less cost in the run than your daily cup of tea. These electric bikes cause zero emissions that mean clean air for everyone. There is a number of electric bike or scooters in India which suit all purposes, right from your daily commuters to delivery units. Hero Electric Photon, Avon E-Bike, and Hero Electric Maxi are the most popular electric bikes/scooters in India.
One of the best stylish electric bikes is Tork T6x. It’s got regenerative braking plus no noise or vibrations, 27nm torque is a really a good amount, and set up charging stations too. These bikes are amazing and perfect look for youngsters. The electric bike is more modish, eco-friendly and less in cost. On a full charge, the T6X can cover 100 kilometers. The battery can be charged to 80 percent of its capacity in just 60 minutes. The T6X gets a 267mm disc brake at the front and a 220mm disc brake in the rear. It rides on 17-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tires.
There are some features of TorkT6x electric bike such as:
- Best in visual demand: These electric bikes are best in visual appeal. Everyone impressed with the best stylish, modal and eco-friendly feature of these electric bikes.
- More Reliable: The electric bikes are more reliable and affordable in cost. The youngster also prefers these stylish bikes for a long ride and using in daily activity.
- Better Performance: The electric bikes provide the better performance for the users. The performance of these electric bikes is good.
- Easily comfort: This electric bike is very comfortable for riding. Everyday use this bikes is the best to comfort and save the pocket money. The user easily comfortable with this electric bike and save the extra cost of service.
- Eco-friendly: The electric bikes are an eco-friendly These electric bikes are affordable, save money and also save the environment. They do not pullulate the environment and side effects on human health.
- Save money: The electric bikes also save money for the users. The price of petrol may be soar and then electric bikes offer the best money saving option for the user.
The T6X comes equipped with a TFT digital touch screen console, mobile charger, GPS navigation, Anti-theft system and DRLs. The T6X also gets an anti-theft mechanism. This electric bike is using the electric fuel without generating any environmental pollution. The T6X is pegged as an eco-friendly alternative to petrol-powered commuter motorcycles.
The T6X isn’t the first of the company’s enterprises, as Tork had previously also rolled out a Yamaha FZ prototype retrofitted with an electric motor, though it failed to make a mark in the market. The T6X though has been developed from the ground-up as a brand new product. The T6X is manufactured in the company’s facility in Pune. It competes with conservative petrol-powered motorcycles like the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, KTM Duke 200 and the Bajaj Pulsar AS200.